The CD250 Dispenser has been specifically designed to dispense large volumes of resin. Applications include Bridge Overlays, High Friction Surfaces, Parking Garage Traffic Systems, and Two-Part Sealers. Dispense rates of 500 gallons per hour or more are obtainable. The CD250 is pneumatically operated and utilizes self monitoring air logic controls to assure ratio accuracy. Viscosity differences between resin components due to chemistry or temperature will not affect the dispenser’s ability to maintain ratio. There is no need to monitor flow rates or adjust pressures. Clean-up is limited to the disposal of the static mixer.
There is no machine cleanup since the two components of the resin do not come together until in the disposable mixer. However, small maintenance items should be cleaned at the end of each shift or day.
1. Wipe down the metering pistons with solvent
2. Lightly coat the metering pistons with a silicone grease
3. Inspect the piston pads for wear and replace if necessary
4. Wipe down the air cylinder rod and two guide rods by removing the bottom panels. (loosen the 6 bolts holding the panel in place, lift the panel up and then out)
5. Check the fluid level in the packing cups of the transfer pumps and add throat Seal Liquid as needed